In accessing this Site, it is presumed that you:
- Have read and understood the terms and conditions of use of this site;
- Are well aware and familiar with the legal implications of the said terms and conditions; and
- Are not otherwise prohibited from using the Site.
Patty Ang aims to ensure that all personal data of its Users in its custody is protected against accidental or unlawful loss or destruction, unauthorized access, fraudulent misuse, unlawful destruction, alteration or other dangers to their confidentiality or integrity.
“Data Subject” refers to a User individual whose personal, sensitive, or privileged information is processed;
“Personal Data” refers to all types of personal information;
“Personal Information” refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual;
“Personal Information Processor” refers to any natural or juridical person or any other body to whom a personal information controller may outsource or instruct the processing of personal data pertaining to Data Subjects;
“Processing” refers to any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data; and
“Sensitive Personal Information” refers to personal data:
- About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations;
- About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such individual, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
- Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and
- Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
Capitalized terms not otherwise defined here but defined in the Terms and Conditions shall have the same meaning as that provided therein.
NATURE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a User, you are aware that every time you access or use the Site, for purposes such as, but not limited to, placement of orders, subscription to our newsletter or filing in the forms and templates, Patty Ang collects or processes your personal data, which include but is not limited to:
- E-mail address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number; or
- Credit card information.
USE OF INFORMATION
A User’s Personal Data shall be processed for any of the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To personalize your experience;
- To understand your needs;
- To improve our website;
- To improve our website’s offerings and rewards;
- To improve customer service;
- To process transactions;
- To send periodic emails with information and updates relating to your order, as well as to provide company news, updates, offerings, rewards, product or service information not related to your order/s and the like; and
- For any purpose related to or necessary for the accomplishment of the above Purposes.
Patty Ang shall not process Users’ personal data for other purposes without their consent.
Should you wish not to receive company news, updates, offerings, rewards, product or service information not related to your order/s and the like, you may unsubscribe through the “Unsubscribe” option at the bottom of such marketing e-mails or by sending at e-mail to [email protected]
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Our website uses and implements various security measures and redundancy to maintain the safety of your personal data when you place an order or otherwise use the Site. For instance, Patty Ang stores your personal data in a secure server and all supplied credit information or other financial information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database, which is only accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems who are legally required to keep the information strictly confidential. After each transaction, your financial information will not be kept on file by the payment gateway provider for more than 60 days.
Patty Ang will take likewise take other appropriate organizational, physical, and technical measures which are consistent with the Data Privacy Laws. The Corporation will use security procedures and technology to protect the information it holds.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data acquired by Patty Ang hereunder is retained only for such duration that is necessary to fulfill the Purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Patty Ang shall ensure that the rights of data subjects are protected and recognized. Towards this purpose, the Corporation shall ensure that all data subjects shall be able to avail of the (i) right to be informed, (ii) right to object, (iii) right to access, (iv) right to rectification, (v) right to erasure or blocking, and (vi) right to damage, as these are provided for in the Data Privacy Act. Data subjects may inquire or request for information regarding any matter relating to the processing of their personal data with Patty Ang’s DPO by e-mailing [email protected]
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose Users’ personal data to third parties who, under legal contract with our business, help or assist our business to operate and maintain the Site, conduct our regular business, or to attend to Users’ needs, so long as these third parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Such third parties include but are not limited to the following:
- Service providers who provide technical, operational and logistical support to all functions necessary, desirable to or in any manner related to the business of Patty Ang
- Courts,quasi-judicial agencies and tribunals, as a response to an order, subpoena or other legal processes;
- Law enforcement personnel, government agencies and other state entities in the exercise of their investigative or regulatory powers;
- Entitiesengaged by Patty Ang to assist in establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting Patty Ang’s rights and assets Patty Ang may engage a third party to process users’ personal data. Such engagement will be covered by an outsourcing agreement, mandating said third party to put in place the organizational, physical and technical measures mandated by the Data Privacy Laws in the processing of data and to process Users’ personal data strictly in accordance with the applicable privacy laws.
Please note that non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other limited use or uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We reserve the right to include or offer third party products or services on the Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and our Patty Ang has no legal responsibility or liability for the contents and activities of such linked sites.